Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 194: My Evening Entertainment - such a classic

Via Flickr:
This movie is a holiday staple. I usually watch it on TNT all night Christmas Eve and all day Christmas Day (they do 24 hours of it!) - but since my holidays are a little different this year, I thought I might as well watch it all the way through once just in case.

Favorite lines, you ask?

"Fra-gee-leh! ...must be Italian!"
"I can't put my arms down!!!!"
"Daddy's gonna kill Ralphie...."
"He's....smiling at me!"
Basically every bit of the narration.


And so many more....

1 comment:

Whitney Hardie said...

He had yellow eyes!

Joe and I totally want to be this family for Halloween next year. I'll make Ellie go as Ralphie, the baby can be the little bundled brother, and I'll be the leg lamp. Brilliant, no?