Friday, June 8, 2012

Breaktime Over.

Ok, well I took a few days off after finishing my 365 days of photos.  (Did I really do that?  I did, didn't I?  That was cool.) 

But now, I have a decision.  What is this blog going to be now?  I'm back on facebook (cautiously...I am cautiously making my way back...I don't like it that much anymore, really...) and I am still on twitter and I guess I can post whatever instagram photos I happen to take...but...why keep the blog then?  When you can read up on me anywhere else?  Why will my blog be here?

If anyone has a good answer or even a direction to point me in...that'd be great.

Happy Friday to you all.  This weekend is the Big Apple BBQ Block Party and I couldn't be more excited.  I love this weekend more than pretty much all weekends in NYC.  Let's hope it lives up to my super high expectations.

No comments: