Thursday, September 13, 2012

Shameless Plug

Because that's what I do.  I shamelessly plug things.

 
I'm doing a show this Sunday!!!!!!!!
 
 
A Quarter-Life Cabaret
Sunday, September 16, 6:30PM
The Duplex
61 Christopher Street
$10 Cover, 2 drink minimum
 
 
 
4 years ago, Abby Feinberg and Lauren Sapienza graduated from The Boston Conservatory with their eyes set on BROADWAY, love and big city living. Now they're Millie Dillmount, Doralee, Rosemary and Smitty...but nowhere near the stage. Can these New York City admins escape the jaws of a quarter-life crisis, balancing both their theatre and real-world dreams? 

 
 
With music from 4 Non Blondes, LCD Soundsystem, Dolly Parton, The Indigo Girls, Jessica Andrews and...a bunch of musicals!  You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll have so much fun! 
 
Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Whitney Hardie said...

Oh, this looks great! I wish I could come. Forget that - I wish I could be in it! I've always wanted to do cabaret.