Saturday, August 21, 2010

OMG

People are soooooo mean!

Seriously, folks, who has time to be that rude on the internet? To a stranger? I was just venting about a man who seriously crossed the line in his job...I didn't murder kittens. Don't call me a little snot when you have no idea what MY life has been like. Maybe I deserve some sympathy too!

Yeesh. The story was supposed to be FUNNY, not cause hate mail.

AND FOR THE RECORD: I did not contact ANY of the media first...they all stalked me and found me and literally PAID me for interviews or offered to come to my HOME so I would do it. And so yeah, I TOOK THE MONEY! I'm a broke 24 year old, for pete's sake! If you pay me to tell you what I saw, I'm gonna do it.

So, if that makes me a little snot, so be it! But my wallet is a little fatter because of it. And I'm totally ok with that.

Have a nice day random people reading my blog!

And to my loyal friends and readers, I love you guys!

1 comment:

Rheslie said...

Well I really like you and I like your blog and I was so happy to hear your side of the story. What is that old adage, "haters gonna hate." You rock! don't listen to the crazies out there!