Thursday, August 12, 2010

Update

Thanks everyone for the comments! I'll take some time to really read through them as soon as I can!

By the way, just so you all know, I have had experience in customer service in my life, so I do feel I understand what he went through...at least to an extent. I have been a waitress, hostess, retail sales associate and snowboard instructor. I assure you I have dealt with all kinds of people with all kind of complaints. Though, it's true, nobody has ever dropped a piece of luggage on my head.

Side note: I was interviewed yesterday by Inside Edition after they read this very blog you are reading now. Watch me on CBS tonight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I'm a producer over at Good Morning America. I know you're getting a lot of attention regarding the Jet Blue incident, but I'd love a chance for us to do something with you too. You can reach me via email - jason.stine@abc.com - or phone - 212-456-5952 - if you have a moment to talk.
Hope to hear from you.
Talk to you later,
Jason