Saturday, September 25, 2010

Where did September go?!

Holy smokes. How is it already the end of September? Before we know it, it'll be the holiday season. (Oh boy! I can't wait! That's my favorite time of the year!)

This year has gone very quickly. Anyone else feel that way? I mean, shoot, I had stuff I meant to do this year and totally haven't even thought about yet! Golly.

Come October, I start rehearsals for my little show up here in the city. I'm excited, but I know the next month is going to be insanely busy. It's a little intimidating.

Tonight we're throwing a fundraiser for the show. I'm going to be singing at it, woo woo woo! And I'll be wearing a bright pink wig! Pictures to come, of course. :)

Anyway, just thought I'd check in with the blogosphere and let y'all know I'm still alive and well!

I'll write more soon...specifically, I want to tell y'all about my favorite shoes in the entire world. Sounds boring? Whatever, you don't even KNOW! Get ready.

No comments: