Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS - Fail.

I had a whole big plan back at Thanksgiving to have a friend of mine come over and take a few pictures of me and the pups and then I'd get all my Christmas cards ready and sent by 15th.

....That didn't happen.

Instead I chose to do it last night on iPhoto and do "a year in review" and used pictures I've taken throughout the year and write a little "here's what I did this year" letter.

To be perfectly honest, I don't like it. It's fine, I mean, sure. But...I'm disappointed in myself for not planning ahead enough to get it done.

So uh...if you want my stinky card, send me your address and I'll send you one.

But I doubt this post has made you want to receive it anyway!

Love you all, faithful readers! (if you exist...hello? is anyone out there?!?)

1 comment:

Janey said...

I still want it!!! No card is a failure, at least you did one! :)