Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hello out there.

Hi.

I just wanted to say hi because...it feels like the only things I post on my blog now are my daily photos and you don't really get to hear from ME. 

I mean, yes, there's a caption for each photo but it's never more than a paragraph.  And I think to myself, that isn't why I started a blog.  For a paragraph a day.  Or a sentence or two.  It was so I would have an outlet.  A place to open up.  A place to VENT.  A place to share.  A place for all my quirks and thoughts to come out into the open.

And yeah, sometimes my photos can do that.  But they don't really get to tell you how I'm feeling about, say, The Occupy Wall Street Movement.  Or my most recent vacation.  Or that conversation I had with that person about that thing.  I don't know.  I feel like I'm not telling you anything.

Am I telling you anything?

Whatever, I'm just saying.  I'm still here.  And I'm going to try to write more.  Like say more.  To you.  My readers.  If you're still out there.  :)

Loves.

No comments: