Monday, January 14, 2013

One of those days.

It's one of those days, people.  One of those days where it feels like the world is just totally mocking me.  Laughing at my existence.

Honestly, this may sound silly, but I need SoulCycle today.  More than ever.  It has this amazing ability to take the world away from me for 45 minutes and let me focus on my heart and soul and mind.  I am pretty sure this is why people like yoga so much.  Yoga doesn't quite get me there like SoulCycle does.  But if this is that feeling they are trying to describe to me, I get it now.  (they being "the yogis")

I'm just second-guessing all of my choices today.  All of them.  Everything.  Literally everything.  Except maybe...whether or not to keep breathing.  I'm not second-guessing that.  But everything else is up for debate on whether I've made a good choice or not. 

I really don't have anything else to say about it.  Because I haven't come up with any answers.  But boy, do you ever just sit back and look at your life and wonder "how did I get HERE?" 

How did I get here? 

Seriously.

Good thing I'm going to SoulCycle tonight.  Just a few more hours until I can disconnect and re-evaluate. 

Hey, that's another choice I'm not second-guessing.  Giving myself that class tonight.  Good for me.  Yay.

No comments: