Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Inspired by a shoebox...

My birthday was last month. A family friend of mine wrapped my giftcard in a shoebox he had lying around. Inside the box was a sheet with these wise words printed on it:

Stand for something.
Don't fit in.
Don't scream out.
Walk that line between classic and modern, cool and comfortable.
Make the rules work for you...or make your own set of rules.
Don't settle.
This is the age of the individual.

...and it said some other stuff about shoes...but that's not the point...these little things...you could apply them to buying shoes, sure. Or...you could just live by them.

I want to live by these things. I want to be an individual.

I want to write on my blog more often...sorry for the delay...to...anyone...who may actually read this. G'night, all.

No comments: