Sunday, January 17, 2010

Trying To Stay Calm

I'm slowly going insane. Honestly. I think I'm slowly going insane.

I do not like all this alone time I have to think. To think about things that seem so far away and that I cannot grasp. And I'm going insane with all the dwelling and all the worrying and all the fear and all the frustration. And...yeah.

On the bright side, I think I'm doing OK with my weight loss-y-ness. I still have a ways to go...and I need to be more pro-active about it. But I'm making a few rules for myself and trying my best to abide by them! I just need to prepare for when my Mom comes to town and I want to indulge. I need to be a good girl.

So...I don't know, maybe I can try focusing more on the weight loss instead of on all the insane-ness. But...the insane-ness just never leaves my head.

I need a new head. And a new body.

I need new stuff.

No comments: