Friday, November 26, 2010

A Life In The Theatre

Tonight I saw "A Life in the Theatre".

It was so wonderful. I'm speechless. I have no words to type for you.

Except WOW. And, if by chance, you have an opportunity to see it before it closes, you REALLY really really REEEEEEEEEEALLY should.

Patrick Stewart and TR Knight were both phenomenal.

My mouth literally hurts from smiling and laughing.

Ok, now that I'm done gushing, let me tell you why this is such a great piece.

The title describes it exactly. As a "theater person", I have either had these moments or seen these moments happen. I have known these people. I have felt those feelings. It was just...so truthful and so heart-warming.

It was inspiring. It reminded me of what I loved about actors and the life we all share. Now all I want to do is go put on a show.

So...someone cast me. Now. :)

And go see "A Life in the Theatre".

That is all. Peace.

No comments: