Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2 Weeks Til Vacation!

2 weeks until I am headed to the airport to fly down to FABULOUS Austin, TX! :)

Sometimes, when I'm bored, I look online at apartments down there and think about how truly AWESOME it would be to leave here and just start fresh! New city, new job, my family around me! Ugh, I'd love it. I hope it happens relatively soon.

Until then, I'm trying to stay upbeat and positive. I have at least one thing to look forward to: I will be heading to Boston for a mere...6 hours this Saturday and I could not be more excited! Woo woo!

Other than that...3 more days til the weekend! I count them down slooooooowly but surely! Every dang week! And then start over again on Monday...sigh.

Doesn't ANYONE want to pay me to sing for a living??! C'mon people...

1 comment:

kaci + tom said...

YAY BOSTON! and austin! sounds like you have some great trips to look forward to :D