Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 29: The Book of Mooooooormon!

Via Flickr:
The Book of Mormon on Broadway had a "Mormon Fan Day" where they gave away free tickets to the performance. RT got free tickets and brought me along! It was actually a really enjoyable show, though I see where Mormons would be offended - lots of swear words...lots. I personally wasn't offended because the overall message was actually a great one. And I grew up hearing swear words, so frankly, they've never really bothered me. But truly, all the musical did was show that Mormons are kind, sweet people who want to share the gospel with the world...and in a really backwards way, the show does that too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you got to see it!! :D are there more deets from your experience for jucispeak?? ;-) xo