Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 52: Give me your tired, your poor and stuff...

Artie and I took a trip out to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island! It was so fun. I had actually never been to Liberty Island. We made the reservations literally, LAST YEAR. Because we wanted to go up into the crown...and they only let a certain number of people do that a day and tickets are pretty hard to come by! I walked the 354 stairs to the top and it is an experience I'll remember forever. Way cool. Made me love this national monument even more than I already did. Cheers, Lady Liberty!

2 comments:

Whitney Hardie said...

So dang cute! You kind of put her to shame in this picture. Yes, Ellie and I will be visiting you soon - I'll text you.

my word verification says "hotter" - how did it know?

CTR COUTURE™ said...

Thank you so much for your comment about CTR COUTURE™ on the Mormon In Manhattan giveaway!!! We really appreciate it!

We would love for you to like us on Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/pages/CTR-COUTURE/181277871928722), grab our button, and tell everyone know about the fabulous collections we have!

Thank again!

CTR COUTURE
http://www.ctrcouture.com/