Sunday, April 15, 2012

Another blog...

Hi friends.  Just wanted to share some fun news with you.  I am taking an online photography course!  For the course, I have to post my pictures on a blog.  I decided that this blog already has plenty of photos, so I just created a new one for the class.  If you want to stop by and see my progress, I'd love to hear what you think of my "real camera" photos.  :)

Please visit:  http://laurentakesphotos.wordpress.com/

If you click on the individual postings, you can see details about the photos as well.  :)

Just FYI - this is literally a "Photography Basics" course because I am completely new to shooting in manual…so please don't expect me to impress you too much just yet!

Just another little piece of my life I wanted to share!  Love to you all.

No comments: