Friday, April 16, 2010

Bad Photos: Take Two

Ok, this post has a theme...these are all from my CISV Seminar Camp in Gothenburg, Sweden. This was the summer after I graduated high school...I obviously had not matured enough yet...


Who doesn't love a good game of Chubby Bunnies? Well, the Americans had to teach everyone else how to play...I don't recall how excited they were about it...but I was obviously overjoyed to be playing.


Whoever took this...thanks for catching me mid-word and looking slightly possessed...And I'm so glad I threw that halter top away that same summer. Ugh.


At the train station...could I make it any more obvious that I am the stereotypical loud American? ...in a cowboy hat, no less... Yikes.


I hope I've grown up since then...I think I have...I think...maybe...

Peace.


No comments: