Monday, April 12, 2010

Purely for your entertainment...

THE FIRST EDITION OF BAD PHOTOS OF LAUREN:

Well, I'm a little bored right now, so I decided what would be more fun than posting awful pictures of myself on my blog? Normally, I would do just the opposite. I like people to think I'm pretty. :) But...this is probably more enjoyable for people out there reading this. So...sit back and enjoy the awkwardness!

I thought this was a good way to keep my hair from getting wet when it was raining.


CISV. We did a little project where you had to take away a body part...some people got eyes, ears, legs...I got arms. And then we had to have lunch...hence the licking.


I think I was trying to be funny... But I just look awkward. And bad. Awkward and bad.


Well, that's all for now, but come back for more! I'll be searching for awful photos of me until then! Shouldn't be too hard... I tend to get a little weird in front of cameras.


Peace!

No comments: