Friday, January 7, 2011

Holiday Pictures (Cause you know you wanna see!)

So December is my favorite month EVER because it has my birthday and Christmas in it! So here are some pictures from the month of December.


For my birthday, my mom and brother came to NYC and we hung out, saw some shows, had lots of fun! We saw ELF on my birthday and when we were done, we decided to go for ice cream. So this was my official birthday cake:

I got a "love it" because it was a special day (and we hadn't eaten dinner) but I think the girl gave me some extra because it looked much more like a "gotta have it" to me! Chocolate Ice Cream, Oreos and Cherry Pie Filling. Amazing.

I finally got my very own Christmas Tree for my apartment! This is a view of it through the french doors in the living room. The tree was technically in the kitchen, but I just loved how it looked there. :)



I went home to Pittsburgh for Christmas and got to spend it with my mom and brother. We had Christmas Eve with some family friends, Christmas morning with my mom's boyfriend at his house and Christmas night at our house with about 20 friends/family.


Christmas morning we each opened one gift before going over for breakfast. I got a new pair of UGGS. I love UGGS. I don't care what people say about them being stupid looking. They are warm and comfy and wonderful. And now I have 4 pairs! Light brown, dark brown, black and gray! Wooooooo! (this is necessary because basically from November to April, I only wear UGGS. Nothing else. Unless someone forces me.)


And this is my mom's Christmas Tree. :) It was beautiful! She always does a great job decorating for Christmas.


So Happy Holidays and stuff to all you people out there in the world. I had a lovely holiday season...and now I'm counting down til the next one! (344 days until my birthday! 352 days until Christmas!! Woo woo!)

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Thanks for posting on my blog! I was so excited to see your comment. I miss you too and I have been thinking about you. I am glad you had such a nice Christmas! Happy New Year!