Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Busiest Two Weeks Ever

I feel like I'll never get to blog again, I'm so busy.

Work has a lot going on and it's stressing me out. I'm almost finished with our filing cabinet makeover...It's going to be such a relief when it's done.

Mom was in town for 3 days, then I went home for 3 days...where the family had a mini dramafest...then I was back for Valentine's Day, work work work, therapy, work work, seeing a show tonight, work work tomorrow is figuring out the company taxes - YIKES, workity work, back to Pittsburgh again...missing work Monday, fly back Tuesday for a half day and then at some point finish the training DVDs I got for Quickbooks so I can send them back.

Then at some point I must figure out when I'm going to Austin to visit...I am going up to Boston for a Saturday/Sunday in March and I need to find a dogsitter cause my usual one can't...Had to schedule an eye doctor appointment....I haven't been to the dentist in a year and that disgusts me but I have NO TIME TO FIND ONE. And at some point, I'd love to get back into auditioning...since that's why I moved here in the first place.

Oy.

But in the meantime, I'll sit here at work and drive myself crazy and eat my delicious starbucks oatmeal at 11:30am since I will most likely get too busy and forget to eat lunch.

Oh, and the flowers on my desk are dying! 2 days and they're dying! Grr.

On the bright side, did I mention how much I love my iPhone 4 cover? It's pink and adorable. I'd take a picture of it with my phone...but you see how that would be an issue...

Ta-ta.

No comments: