Friday, February 18, 2011

I feel so much spring.

I can smell spring in the air. This morning I walked outside to the lightest wind and the smell of spring trying to break through the February wintriness.

I felt like I could breathe deeply outside for the first time in months. Where the air doesn't hurt my chest because of the cold.

It relaxed me. It revived me. It put me in the most positive of moods.



And then I got to work. And people bugged me. And now that happy feeling is completely gone.

I think a walk at lunchtime is most definitely in order. TGIF.

On a less cranky note...the windows are open in the office and so I can enjoy the warmer weather even at my desk...kind of...my desk is farthest from the windows. But still.

Part of me hopes that the weather stays this nice until Spring...but I know that we'll probably snow one more time this year. Truth be told, winter felt too short this year. I didn't get to play in the snow at all!

Oh well. Next year.

Peace.

No comments: