Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 24: NYC Pride Day ("Butch on the Inside")

This is my "Buch on the Inside" T-Shirt. I wore it yesterday in honor of NYC Pride. It comes from the show I cut all my hair off for: Lesbian Love Octagon.

NY just passed the marriage equality bill! I'm happy that now all of my friends have equal rights in our state.

I'd also like to share a funny tweet I saw yesterday that I totally identified with:

"Why is it that if I defend gay people, I must *be* gay? If I defend the environment, do you also think I'm a tree? Fine. I'm a gay tree."

Just cause I love all my friends no matter who THEY love, it doesn't change who I am. I am Lauren. I am a girl who likes boys. And I don't judge people. So don't judge me!

Though, if you're reading this, you're probably a friend of mine and you already don't judge me.

But I am throwing the thought out into the universe anyway!

Lovies to you all - gay, straight, whatever!

No comments: