Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 139: Anti-Gravity Yoga!

Another day, another yoga class...but not just any yoga class!  MY FAVORITE YOGA CLASS! 

Anti-Gravity Yoga Class.

If you ever get the opportunity to try this, do not pass it up.  It's so fun and I am so freaking sore today (the morning after) that I am SURE I got a great workout.  I mean, honestly, yoga in hammocks?  How has this not caught on all over the country?

 The room.  Hammocks galore! 


 Lauren hanging from the ceiling.  In Chandelier Pose.  What what!


An alternate view for those who were perhaps skeptical at first glance. 


Ok, technically, I think THIS is my Photo Of The Day Photo.

I was actually really excited that my lovely teacher offered to take a picture because I've never had a picture of myself actually in the hammock.  I've found pictures online of people doing it, but this is the first documentation that I am super awesome and cool* and do Anti-Gravity yoga.

Yay Anti-Gravity!  To any of my NYC friends - if you ever want to go try it, email me and I'll go with you!  Super super fun!


*I really don't think I'm super awesome and cool, but my life has been all work lately so this felt like something REALLY out of the box and a lot more fun than a random photo of my face while waiting for the subway when I realize my day wasn't intersesting and there's nothing else to photograph.  Ha........  Whatever, I'm just saying, don't judge.

No comments: