Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 150: Long story....

Day 150: Long story.... by lalasappy
Day 150: Long story...., a photo by lalasappy on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
So. It snowed. A lot. But Mom was in town and we went out anyway! It was wet. It was gross. It was horrible. But we went to Uniqlo and got some awesome stuff!!! Then while walking back to the subway, shielding ourselves from giant wet snowflakes and sleet and nastiness, I totally slip and fall in the snow. I'm soaked. I'm angry. I get up and just keep walking. Little do I know, my Uniqlo bag is also soaking wet. And it breaks open. And stuff falls out. And I don't notice til about 4 blocks later. When I DO realize my bag is broken, I see one item and pick it up. I walk back the 4 blocks to where I fell to see if I can find any of the 3 pieces that are still missing...(reminder: I'm still cold and wet and it's still sleeting and snowing and miserable) and they are gone. Someone picked them up and swiped 'em! SAD FACE. The end.

No comments: