Sunday, May 1, 2011

5K Photos!

Well, I said photos to come! So here they are:

On my way to the starting line!

Got there early enough to take a picture before the huge crowd pushed up against that little ribbon. There were 6,600 runners! YEESH!

Towards the beginning... That's why I still look so happy- hadn't hit any of the hills yet!

Right before I crossed the finish line! Artie had some trouble focusing the camera on my speediness.


DONE!!!!!!!!

Me and my racing partner! Who left me behind probably less than a minute after the race started. Haha. But after he finished, he was able to take pictures of me, so I don't mind! Plus I was listening to my tunes the whole time!

My number. I got there pretty late during registration, which is why I'm so high up there! But I actually was one of the first at the starting line.

Ahh, the Bronx Zoo! Thanks for letting me run my first race all around ya!

Hip hip hooray! My first 5K!

No comments: