Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Whoa. Big. Deal.

I deactivated my facebook.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did it. And I fully intend to keep it deactivated until at least November 1st. I'm putting this in public on the blog so if I come back before, y'all can yell at me.

I'm sure you're wondering why...and I have my reasons, and they're weird and silly and superficial and I think it's better I don't share them. Except to say, I just need a break from it.

I'm still on twitter, if y'all wanna follow me there...but there's no need, really, because I think I'll be blogging A LOT more often since I don't have facebook to take up all my time.

I will go back eventually, I'm sure. But I'd like to see how I do without it. I'm also curious to see who I stay in contact with... It's interesting to think about what the world was like before facebook...and though I've still got my cell and my email and what-have-you...I think this will be a very good way for me to break away from the whole technology take-over that's happened.

Anywho...if anyone needs my cell/email/whatevs, just comment and ask me!

PS: Abby - if you see this, what is that nail thing you're talking about? I got all depressed and bit my nails until they were dead since my manicures were failing. I want to hear more of this magic nail thing.

PPS: Seriously? I don't have facebook anymore. This is crazy.

Lovies!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hey! So, you can a Shellac nail manicure. It keeps the color from chipping and keeps the nails SO STRONG. Just google "Shellac nail new york" and a million links will come up. Let me know if you try it!