Monday, April 25, 2011

Fail, Fail FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Did I run 4 miles this weekend?

Nope.

Did I eat healthy knowing I'm running a race next week?

Nope.

Did I even run both days this weekend?

NOPE.

Saturday, I did some 30 minute Kettlebells Workout Video that was on-demand at my fam's house.

Sunday I ran 2.32 miles. LAME.

My only excuse? It was SO much hotter outside than I thought and I was not prepared.

But still, totally lame, Lauren, and now you have to WORK YOUR TUSH OFF THIS WEEK to make sure you're ready for this race on Saturday.

And y'know what? Because I never actually do anything with weights anymore, that dang kettlebell work out just about killed my muscles. My legs are still sore today. Laaaaame.

Let's see, let's see...bright side?

Mmm, I can't really think of a bright side to any of that.

But I did have an enjoyable weekend. It was so nice to get out of the city. And my puppies enjoyed the trip so much. I also painted eggs! Which is NOT a tradition for my immediate family, so it was a fun new thing!

5 days til my race! AHHH AHHH AHHHHHHH!

Oh and bonus happy: The weather today is SO NICE! Perfect, actually. High of 70. Not too hot, but I didn't need long sleeves at all today!

Tomorrow's hotter...78, not sure if that's too much yet. I want a little more SPRING weather. LOW 70's is ideal. I don't need to go straight to disgusting NY summer.

Lovies and kisses and easter eggs!

No comments: