Friday, April 22, 2011

WEEKEND.

I'm like 2 1/2 hours away from the weekend. I'm barely hanging on here, people.

I have to run my tush off this weekend. I have been eating SO bad this week.

Goal for the weekend? 4 miles. One of my runs this weekend should be 4 miles. Perhaps it will be my easter gift to myself. HA! What a gift. THE RACE IS IN A WEEK! AHHHHHH!

Tonight I will ride a train! Cause I'm gonna go visit some family for the holiday. And I'm excited to ride a train. It's been awhile since I've had a good ol' train ride.

So....I have a complaint. I keep getting manicures every few weeks and they chip like...within 5 days. And then they look like CRAP and I end up having to take the pretty color off my nail and just put a clear coat on because I suck at painting nails and no matter what it looks bad. So I feel like clear is the least conspicuous.

But I'm just wondering...of all these places I go, how come my BEST and LONGEST LASTING manicure was from the XPress Spa at JFK airport? Lasted like 2 weeks on my hands and like a MONTH on my toes without looking bad. MIRACLE. But I can't just buy a plane ticket to get a good mani/pedi. That's weird and probably a waste of my money.

Probably.

Anywho...I should continue to work now. Instead of writing to my 4-person fan base.

Lovies!

2 comments:

Janey said...

oh my gosh have you tried the gellish or gelite nail polish??? It's awesome, it lasts like 3-4 weeks! Okay, mine only lasted like 10 days but that's because i'm constantly washing my hands and doing dishes (hot water is bad for them...) only thing is they cost like $20 extra, booo....

i was SO bad this last week before my race, and it turned out fine, I'm SURE it'll be the same for you! You're going to ROCK the race. Wish i could be there to cheer you on/ run with you!!!!

Abby said...

also, you can shillack (shellack? no idea how to spell it) your nails. makes em last forevahhhh.