Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ok, TODAY I run.

For real, cause it's like 67 degrees and sunny here. How wonderful!

So today will be my 2.31...I may try to push for 2.4 or 2.5, but we'll just see how I do.

I really like Spring. I like late Spring the best...when it's warm enough that you take your jacket "just in case" but you don't actually need it! And the sun shines. And the birds sing and the flowers bloom...It makes me happy.

Also: I love my friends. I love my friends that I almost never see...but they are still so special to me. And I love them for loving me for who I am and embracing our differences and our similarities. I love them for caring...no matter how long it's been since we've talked.

It's funny...I don't have a lot of close friends here in the city. I have people I hang with occasionally. I have people I know well and have known for years...but, to be honest, I almost never see them. It always seems like when something is wrong or when I need a friend, it's the ones that are the farthest away who are there for me the most. Isn't that strange?

Aaaaanywho, I guess I'm going to get back to work here. I feel like I haven't said all I wanted to say today...so perhaps I will return!

Lovies.

No comments: