Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh my gosh, what is WRONG with me?!

First: I stopped running, apparently. I ran on Sunday and I haven't run since. And guess what? THE RACE IS ON SATURDAY. That's 2, COUNT 'EM 2, days from now....

Last night I said "ok Lauren, get up in the morning and run and you can go into work a few minutes late!" Which turned into...Sleep in til 8:40...still be late for work, but no running.

Ugh.

Nothing will get me motivated and things keep just popping up to distract me! I got stuck at work on Monday, had an audition after work Tuesday, a callback after work Wednesday and now tonight I'm seeing MEMPHIS...so there goes this week.

PS: Callback? Nothing fab. Weird company and they are looking for 3 women out of the 30 at the callback which lasted about 3 hours. ...Can you say, "hey, you're kind of wasting my time?"

Yup, you can.

Anywho, I'll shut up about running for a minute.

I'm having some trouble deciding...where to go, what to do next...I just have no idea. I think I want to move to Austin? But there's really no major reason aside from my family. Part of me doesn't want to give up on "the dream" but part of me is like "if I leave NY, I'll probably get to work MORE because there's less competition." I don't know.

Any ideas for me? Careers to pursue? Places to go? Things to try? I've run out of steam trying to think of things or ideas.

OH: PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME GOOD RUNNING TUNES! I need 'em for Saturday.

Ok, back to work now! Gotta be productive in SOME way today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this was clearly written a while ago-- i stop by here a little less often now that it's private and the feed doesn't go immediately to jucispeak (my homepage, obvi :)

but i had no idea you were considering such big life-changes!!! makes me want a skype or a phone chat or a visit or something. blog comments are limited in this way...

(i was going to say something else, i swear, i'm just hungry and brain-dead...so i'magonna go eat lunch. LOVE!)