Wednesday, April 13, 2011

No Run Last Night

It was rainy and gross and then started doing CRAZY LIGHTNING!

But to make up for it, I did WiiFit. Hehe. I did the "free step" which means I can basically march in place on the little wii fit board thing while watching TV. I did 2 30-min sessions. Did not even really break a sweat, but at least I was moving...

...and then this morning I woke up and my calves were like "WHOA LAUREN OUCH OUCH OUCH". Cause...y'know, apparently marching for an hour only uses calf muscles? I don't know. But today they are sore and in need of a good stretch.

I am having trouble motivating myself at work. And it's been this way for like 2 weeks. I need something to get me going again. And I'm just like...wah waaaaah. I don't know. I just wanna move to a new city and go back to school, dang it. I wish I knew what I wanted to go for.

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO WITH MY LIIIIIIIIIFE!

Ok then! Lovies!

No comments: