Friday, April 29, 2011

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

My. Race. Is. TOMORROW.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEAKING OUT ON THE INSIDE!!!!!!!

(I can't freak out on the outside cause I'm at work...)

OMG OMG OMG OMG.


It's supposed to be a nice day though. Almost too nice. I'm afraid I'll over-dress and be hot, but I also want to bring a long sleeve shirt cause once I'm done, I don't want to be cold. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, guys, don't make fun of me if my time sucks. I totally blew it this week and didn't run at all. But Jane says I'm saving my energy for my race. I like that idea. ;)

What am I going to talk about after this is over? I'll be so bored. Haha.

I'll just have to start baking again or something. And taking cool pictures.

Lovies!

1 comment:

Janey said...

Ha ha ha. I like you so much. You're going to ROCK!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear about everything!

ALSO...4th of July plans?? I'm trying to convince Seth to go to DC for the 4th!!! Come play!!!